- Onboard the TP4056 lithium charge management chip The charging D1 indicator lights, charging is completed D2 indicator
- Onboard Micro USB head can directly link computer USB port charging
- The charging board can also be powered by a pin (IN and IN-)
- Reserved the TEMP pin header, and can be used as a lithium battery temperature detection PCB board size: 3.73 (cm) x1.5 (cm)/1.46”X0.59”
- Input voltage: 4V-8V maximum output charging current: 1000mA P4056 1A Li-Ion Lithium Battery Charging Module – Micro B USB is a 3.7V lithium battery charger module has onboard Micro USB interface. With Micro-USB onboard connector, you can directly connect to computer USB port for battery charging. If USB is not available you can use an external source voltage at IN /IN- pads, great for DIY projects. It is small size and lightweight.TP4056 Other features include the current monitor, under-voltage lockout, automatic recharge, and two status pin to indicate charge termination and the presence of an input voltage.
- This breakout board does not have overcurrent protection.
- Connect Ampere meter in series with 5V input end.
- The charging current is best to be 0.37 times of the battery capacity,
- Charging wire can’t be too thin or too long while interfacing.
- Make sure the board has good contact with the battery.
- Chip at work about 60 degrees fever is normal.
- Input reverse connection has no effect on the chip. Rather the output (battery’s) reverse connection will burn out the chip.