CH340 is a series of USB bus adapters, that provides serial, parallel or IrDA interfaces over the USB bus (note: CH340G supports serial interface only). The CH340G integrate circuit provides common MODEM signals to allow adding a UART to a computer or converting existing UART devices to USB interface.
Your email will be used for sending Abandoned Cart emails
- Full-speed USB interface, compatible with USB 2.0 interface.
- Operates with a minimum amount of external components: a crystal and a minimum of four capacitors.
- Provides a virtual serial port for upgrading existing serial port devices or adding serial ports to a PC.
- Supports all existing applications using serial ports without the need of changing existing code.
- Hardware full-duplex serial interface with internal FIFO. Baud rate range from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common flow control signals RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS.
- Supports RS232, RS422 and RS485 with external level shifting components.
- Uses CH341 driver.
- Supports 5V and 3.3V operation.
COD Available You can pay at the time of delivery
2 in stock