40 Pin ZIF Socket is a type of IC socket or electrical connector that requires very little to no force for insertion. This is often used when there is a need to program or test the chip, without damaging the chip. The socket has a lever which when moved up open the clamps for the pins to be inserted. The weight of the IC itself is sufficient enough for the IC to be in place. When the lever is moved down, the clamps in the socket latch onto the pins of the IC to lock it in place.
Your email will be used for sending Abandoned Cart emails
40 Pin ZIF Test Dip IC Socket Connector 40 PINS
- Ideal for programming and testing.
- An ideal device for programmers.
- Suitable for ICs up to 40 pins.
- Low contact resistance when the IC is in place.
- Lever action for easy insertion and removal.
- RoHS free.
COD Available You can pay at the time of delivery
1 in stock
- 4.69 rating from 13 reviews